SOPHON Edge Developer Board is powered by BM1880, which equips tailored TPU supporting DNN/CNN/RNN/LSTM operations and models. The edge developer board is compatible with Linaro 96boards while supporting modules for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Developers can leverage off-the-shelf modules and develop cutting edge DL/ML applications, like facial detection and recognition, facial expression analysis, object detection and recognition, vehicle license plate recognition, voiceprint recognition, etc.
1.The product is guarantee within One year from the date of product shipping.
2.During the Warranty period, SOPHGO warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual.
3.During the warranty period, the maintenance service is not applicable for any of following conditions:
1) The consumer will be required to provide the original warranty certificate or other documentation, or information requested or required by applicable legislation in respect of the date and place of purchase.
2) Defect or damages resulting from any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than SOPHGO authorized after-sales service center or engineer.
3) Defect or damages resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product.
4) Defect or damages resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
5) Defects or damages resulting from spillage of food,liquid, water or other fluids.
6) Defects or damages resulting from improper power source or the use of wrong voltage.
7) The Warranty Certificate is inconsistent with product model, or it has been defaced.
8) Defects or damages resulting from any force majeure such as fire, earthquake or flood,etc.
9) Any of the other conditions which is not applicable for warranty service.
4.SOPHGO does not make any express or implied warranty (including any merchantability and specific implied warranty for rationality and adapted applications). SOPHGO is not responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, regardless of contract, civil negligence, or any other aspects.
IMPORTANT: Please keep your purchase receipt and warranty certificate. In the event that such information is not presented or if it is incomplete or illegible, SOPHGO reserves the right to refuse providing any warranty service.